Universal basis-module for the management, modification and documentation of photometric-measurement-data.
- Support of every known data-format
- Integration of the measurement-data into a database which allows a traceability of published data
- Multiple edit-functions for the light-intensity-distribution e.g. :
- leaning, panning, turning
- editing of the measurement-data
- changing of the angle-incrementation
- Integrated data-format-converter
- Output and print of standard-graphics like:
- light-intensity-distribution polar/cartesian
- and a lot more...
A lot of batch-functions reduces the time to create a database drastically.
Try the program: download the demoversion!
This add-on gives the possibility to output graphics in WMF-format.
The ouput of the diagrams in WMF-format allows the integration of product-data into a lot of other software-packages.
The layout and design of these graphics can be adjusted based on your requirements.
This add-on allows the automated output of graphics in EPS-format.
This format is especially used for the creation of print-media and is particularly easy to import on Macintosh-systems.
The layout and design will be adjusted on base of your requirements.
Planning aids / Evaluations
We also offer different add-ons for the evaluation of the data.
Examples are planning-aids for street-/train-platform-/tunnel-illumination or blinding-rating on basis of different calculation-methods and norms.
Electronic catalogues and data-plugins
We already have created a lot of database based electronic productcatalogues for luminaires.
Such a catalogue can also be used as data-plugin for light-calculation-programs.
If you need:
- special functions...
- to match the output or print of your data to your requirements...
- special data-formats...
Ask us! Pretty much everything is possible.